1. Verify location of vertical and horizontal duct stiffeners prior to installation.
2. Cope and flash insulation as required to allow a minumum of 26" clearance for collection bottle and assembly.
3. Use ash sampler's gasket (included) or sampler's mounting plate (included) for cutout detail and bolt mounting template.
4. Install six (6) 1/2" diameter x 1 1/2" long stud welded fasteners for sampler baseplate. Provide flat washer, lock washer, and nut with each fastener.
5. Adjust position of ejector and sample probe for gas flow direction per Cegrit flyer.
6. Refer to Cegrit flyer for flow calibration requirements.
subsidiary of Sotter Engineering Corporation
Contact: J.George Sotter, P.E., Ph.D.
26705 Loma Verde
Mission Viejo, CA 92691-6055 USA
Skype video conferencing: george.sotter
FaceTime (Apple) video conferencing: sottergeo (at) aol.com